H-9 is a 5 year coating with 9H hardness which is extra-hydrophobic and provide deep gloss that lasts for an amazingly long time. It prevents adhesion of contaminants with its excellent water repellency. It comes as a two layer system. First is the primer or a base coat. Second is the top coat.
How to use the product
- Before application, be sure to wash, de-iron, polish, and degrease the paintwork.
- Do not apply all at once. Work panel-by-panel.
- Be sure to cool the car body if hot.
- Set the inner flow-limiter into the neck of Base Coat .
- Put a moderate amount of liquid onto the white surface of the sponge and apply to the body in a criss-cross pattern to prevent gaps and unevenness.
- Wipe off with attached towel before coated surface gets dry.
- In cold or otherwise slow-drying environments, immediately repeat Steps 2 & 3 one time.
- Shake the Top Coat thoroughly, then set the flow-limiter.
- 20-30 minutes after wiping off the Base Coat, put the Top Coat liquid onto the white surface of a new sponge.
- Apply panel-by-panel in the same order as Base Coat.
- Be sure to shake the Top Coat thoroughly, ensure there is not sediment present.
- When the Top Coat has dried, wipe off with a fresh towel .
- Reference times for drying: 1 minute in summer, 2-5 minutes in winter.
- After coating, leave to cure in a dry place for 12 hours.