Rain Drop is a synthetic sealant that can be used standalone or as a topper for ceramic coatings or other sealants. It can be applied to entire surface of the car - body, glass, plastic, chrome - all in one step, during drying. The bazooka-style trigger aerosol makes application ultra-fast that protects paint for 3 months, and glass for 2 months.
How to use the product
- Before use, shake can up and down about 20 times.
- Wash the vehicle to remove any dirt or dust.
- Spray onto the wet body and glass, spraying for about 1 second per 1 ㎡.
- After spraying, immediately wipe up while spreading the foam around the surface with a microfiber or cotton towel. Wring out the towel regularly.
- After wiping dry, leave to dry completely, 5 minutes in hot conditions, 20-30 minutes in winter.